Adsorption of hydrocarbon vapors, organic and chlorinated solvents - Activated Carbon from coconut shell activated steam.
Granular activated carbon plant virgin obtained after carbonization and activation of coconut shell. 100% natural product after thermal activation by steam.
Micro-mesoporous activated carbon, having a large specific surface area greater than 1100m2 / g.
Specific adsorption of VOC, solvent vapors and particularly hydrophobic solvents halogenated (Cl, F, Br) Benzene, Toluene, Xylene, Perchloroethylene, Trichloroethylene ... But also hydrophobic unsaturated hydrocarbon vapors.
Chemicals used for treatment of water intended for human consumption
Particle size standars: Mesh (6x12) 1.4 mm to 3.3 mm or Mesh (12x30) 0.4 mm to 1.4 mm
- Gas De-pollution
- Deodorizing air or gas
- Used in fume hoods, fume cupboards and bathroom confined
- Air regeneration in confined systems
- Oil removal of air compressors, oil vapor uptake (deep fryer, kitchen)
- Capture of gasoline vapors
- Moulinex deep fryer filter
- Filtration and solvent vapor VOC station machining and degreasing mechanical parts. Aerospace industry.
- Air filtration hoods laboratory University Gard (30).
- Regeneration of air on board the Navy submarine nationnalle. DCN Toulon and Brest
You must be registered to access our data sheets